[Mondrian] multiple schemas? cache management?

Ati Rosselet ati.rosselet at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 12:43:39 EST 2007

In previous versions of mondrian, I could just provide a different schema
with a query (notably through jpivot) and the data for that schema would be
loaded and cached... seperately.  This was important because we had multiple
schemas in different files, each with their own set of roles etc .. and it
worked fine keeping them seperate.  To my suprise, when we ported to the new
mondrain, it seems to just cache the FIRST schema file we provide, and
ignore any others... thus of course leading to the
hierarchy/dimension/member not found errors.  My question is simply... what
changed.. and is it still possible to use multiple schemas via jpivot
especially....

a seperate question - we're having a tough time getting our brains around
the new cache invalidation - is there any way to just say.. ok... reload
everything (or pertaining to a certain cube??)?   We have to reload all the
aggregate tables using a procedure anyways, so pretty much everything is
affected.. or can be... is there no way to just say cache.clear().. or
something?  Does anyone have any real life examples of cache management they
could share?
Cheers
Ati