[Mondrian] RE: Mondrian-2.4

Julian Hyde julianhyde at speakeasy.net
Tue Aug 21 15:18:19 EDT 2007

> > Richard Emberson wrote:
> >
> > Is there an ETA?
>
> Julian Hyde wrote:
>
> I just released 2.4.1, release candidate 2. Unless there is a
> major bug, production release will probably be within a week.

There's been a slight change of plan for mondrian-2.4. We now plan to take
mondrian-2.4 production on August 31st, which is a week from Friday.

Pentaho 1.6 RC2 is coming out on Monday (27th August), and we want to give
Pentaho testers a few days to kick the tires of the new mondrian.

Of course if we discover a major bug, the release may be pushed back. But
right now mondrian looks very stable.

Developers, hold off on major changes until 2.4 goes production. Small
impact bug fixes are OK; I will assess whether they go into the release
after running them through the full regress.