[Mondrian] Bug in Mondrian 2.4

miguel mvillagomez at sayab.com.mx
Wed Aug 8 14:46:06 EDT 2007

What so.

I have already located the problem and in fact if he is bug in they
mondrian; after reviewing my data base, schema, the permissions, the
consultations and logs,
finally I found that the problem was the consultation that towards
within the file .jsp, which is:

SELECT
NON EMPTY { [Etapa].Members } ON COLUMNS,
NON EMPTY { [Rutas] } ON ROWS
FROM [Oportunidad]

Testing several encontre that:

----- FAULT -----
SELECT
NON EMPTY { [Etapa] } ON COLUMNS,
NON EMPTY { [Rutas] } ON ROWS
FROM [Oportunidad]

----- OK -----
SELECT
NON EMPTY { [Etapa].Members } ON COLUMNS,
NON EMPTY { [Rutas].Members } ON ROWS
FROM [Oportunidad]

SELECT
NON EMPTY { [Etapa] } ON COLUMNS,
NON EMPTY { [Rutas].Members } ON ROWS
FROM [Oportunidad]

The version of mondrian is: Mondrian 2.4.
The servant of applications that use is: Apache Tomcat 6.0.10.
The version of java is: JDK1.6.0.
The data base is: PostreSQL 8.1.

I hope that this can be used for being able to repair the problem.