[Mondrian] Mondrian-2.4

Julian Hyde julianhyde at speakeasy.net
Mon Aug 6 13:57:43 EDT 2007

Mondrian-2.4 is almost ready to hit the streets.

I'll release the first release candidate to sourceforge in the next day or
so. I expect there will be one or two release candidates, each about a week
apart, until we declare mondrian-2.4 ready to ship.

Download the release and test it. Test the install, test the build, test
your applications, and test interfaces such as JPivot and XMLA.

Quite a few bugs have been discovered since the last release, and I'm not
going to get time to fix many of them. If you're a committer, I could really
use your help. Please do your part and fix a few bugs.