[Mondrian] Discarding exceptions

Julian Hyde julianhyde at speakeasy.net
Fri Aug 3 04:10:25 EDT 2007

Thiyagu wrote:

 I'm surprised that we missing this before check-in, this has no reason to
be there. I have verified that this is the only instance.
 Not able to connect to perforce today, seems to be some connectivity issue.

Perforce seems to be working ok for me.

I will fix and check-in tomorrow.

Much appreciated.

 Is there any check-in freeze due to the release?

There's no check-in freeze - although it would be good to exercise a bit of
restraint. This would not be a great time for major cleanups/refactorings or
check-ins of untested code!

By the way, this would be a great time to fix some bugs. If you are a
committer and have some time in the next week, please go to the tracker
page, choose some bugs and fix them!