[Mondrian] Unit tests

Julian Hyde julianhyde at speakeasy.net
Wed Apr 25 13:07:23 EDT 2007

I suggest you use the DiffRepository class. This maintains an XML file
of resources for each test, called ClassName.ref.xml. When you run the
test, it will generate a file called ClassName.log.xml, and you can copy
that over if the results look correct.

Several tests already use this.

http://mondrian.pentaho.org/api/mondrian/test/DiffRepository.html

Julian