[Mondrian] Unit tests

Pappyn Bart Bart.Pappyn at vandewiele.com
Wed Apr 25 04:30:13 EDT 2007

I am busy writing a test suite for mondrian, covering all predefined
queries on my cube of my application.

I tried the following approach : an applications gathers all mdx queries
and with cmdrunner, xml files are prepared.  Then these xml files are
translated to junit test cases (java).

But some results are so large, that java cannot compile them in code.

Then I looked at the testsrc\queryFiles directory, that contains xml
files with mdx and test results and I was wondering how these xml files
are created ?  Is there code available to generate these xml files ?

Thanks,
Bart