[Mondrian] MonetDB

Sherman Wood swood at jaspersoft.com
Thu Apr 19 22:58:40 EDT 2007

You will need to identify MonetDB to Mondrian, so that Mondrian can
generate SQL in a syntax appropriate to MonetDB. This is done in the
SqlQuery.Dialect class. There are a number of places in Mondrian where the
generated SQL is modified based on the type of database - you will see
tests for sqlQuery.getDialect().isMySQL() etc.

Sherman

JasperSoft

  _____