[Mondrian] MonetDB

Julian Hyde julianhyde at speakeasy.net
Thu Apr 19 22:09:53 EDT 2007

See my reply to your forum post.

  _____

From: mondrian-bounces at pentaho.org [mailto:mondrian-bounces at pentaho.org]
On Behalf Of Venks
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 6:59 PM
To: mondrian at pentaho.org
Subject: [Mondrian] MonetDB

Hi,

I am interested in making Mondrian work against MonetDB. I am new to
MonetDB but have lot of expertise working in Oracle and very
knowledgeable with PostgreSQL and MySQL. I was able to install and run
the demo on all the above databases except MonetDB. I was able to load
the data into MonetDB but unable to run the demo and I think it has
something to do with SQL Dialect as I am getting the following error:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException:
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Mondrian Error:Internal error: Error
while creating SQL dialect

Please let me know how to proceed from here. I would like to do the
necessary changes to make Mondrain against MonetDB. I really appreciate
your help in this regard.

- Venkatesh Mantha