[Mondrian] MonetDB

Venks venkatesh.mantha at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 21:58:38 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am interested in making Mondrian work against MonetDB. I am new to MonetDB
but have lot of expertise working in Oracle and very knowledgeable with
PostgreSQL and MySQL. I was able to install and run the demo on all the
above databases except MonetDB. I was able to load the data into MonetDB but
unable to run the demo and I think it has something to do with SQL Dialect
as I am getting the following error:

*org.apache.jasper.JasperException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException:
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Mondrian Error:Internal error: Error while
creating SQL dialect*

Please let me know how to proceed from here. I would like to do the
necessary changes to make Mondrain against MonetDB. I really appreciate your
help in this regard.

- Venkatesh Mantha