[Mondrian] RolapSchema caching Sql.Dialect

Julian Hyde julianhyde at speakeasy.net
Wed Apr 18 03:54:08 EDT 2007

I don't see a performance problem, so I would do whatever takes the
fewest lines of code. (Which is probably what we have today.)

Note that there is a proposal on the table - from Michael B. - to
introduce a 'context' which ties together all of the SQL queries
executed to satisfy a given MDX query. That might be a more suitable
home for a cached Dialect.

Julian