[Mondrian] Default measure not configurable in Schema.xml.

Haridasan T haridasan.t at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 13:41:06 EDT 2007

Not able to flush  Cache.

Giving error
javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Unable to
compile class for JSP An error occurred at line: 10 in the jsp file:
/WEB-INF/queries/ar.jsp Generated servlet error:
mondrian.rolap.CachePoolcannot be resolved to a type

javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Unable
to compile class for JSP

An error occurred at line: 10 in the jsp file: /WEB-INF/queries/ar.jsp
Generated servlet error:mondrian.rolap.CachePool cannot be resolved to a type

---

se code below

---

<%@ page import="mondrian.olap.*;" %>

<%@ page session="true" contentType="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1" %>

<%@ taglib uri="http://www.tonbeller.com/jpivot" prefix="jp" %>

<%@ taglib prefix="c" uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core" %>

<%

mondrian.rolap.CachePool.flush();

%>

<jp:mondrianQuery id="query01" jdbcDriver="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"
jdbcUrl="jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:XE " jdbcUser="ABCD"
jdbcPassword="ABCD"

catalogUri="/WEB-INF/queries/ar.xml">

select {
[Measures].[Outstanding],[Measures].[Days_60],[Measures].[Days_90],[Measures].[Days_120],[Measures].[Over_120]}
on columns,NON EMPTY

{([Country].[All country],[Location].[All location],[Area].[All
area],[Customer].[All customer])} on rows

from ar

</jp:mondrianQuery>

<c:set var="title01" scope="session">TEST-2s </c:set>

--
http://cfo-portal.blogspot.com/