[Mondrian] question about rounding

John V. Sichi jsichi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 17:20:41 EDT 2007

OK, I just tested MSAS, and it gives BigDecimal.ROUND_HALF_UP behavior,
as you would expect, so I'll make the change.  I'll let the amount of
fallout from test updates determine whether to do it as a property vs.
just making the change without any property (unless I hear from someone
who really wants the property).

JVS