[Mondrian] Members.properties("CAPTION")

Thiyagu Palanisamy tpalanis at thoughtworks.com
Mon Apr 9 07:44:15 EDT 2007

As per http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms145528.aspx
CAPTION property is same as MEMBER_CAPTION.

In MSAS 2000
<Member>.Properties("CAPTION") works
<Member>.Properties("MEMBER_CAPTION") fails

In SSAS 2005
<Member>.Properties("CAPTION") works
<Member>.Properties("MEMBER_CAPTION") works

In Mondrian
<Member>.Properties("CAPTION") works from revision 9066
<Member>.Properties("MEMBER_CAPTION") works

Implementation issues:
CAPTION property is defined as non member property, so we are using
MEMBER_CAPTION when lookup is for CAPTION.

Thanks
Thiyagu