[Mondrian] XMLA Security

Julian Hyde julianhyde at speakeasy.net
Tue Apr 3 12:53:55 EDT 2007

The problem with this security role is that when I try to retrieve all
the children from [Estructura Comercial].[Toda la Estructura].[01] I get
none, because the code navigates tries to solve the name one part at a
time, but we do not have access to [Estructura Comercial].[Toda la
Estructura].

Is it that the role definition is wrong or should I adjust the code
(which is really complicated!!!!)

The code which looks up the member being granted should definitely do so
in a non-access-controlled context. By all means adjust the code (and be
sure to add a unit test for the bug). Maybe use the global schema
reader?