[Mondrian] Broken Test:testDrillThrough(mondrian.xmla.XmlaBasicTest)

Julian Hyde julianhyde at speakeasy.net
Mon Apr 2 21:29:14 EDT 2007

  _____

Thiyagu,

Can you please log a bug for this?

It's a weird problem, because Access is complaining that it's an
aggregate query, but it isn't: there is no GROUP BY clause, and no agg
functions. I think Access is dillusional. :)

Also, when I run the query through the Access UI, it works just fine.

Note that I logged a different problem with
XmlaBasicTest.testDrillThrough this morning.

Julian

Logged bug
<https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1690406&group
_id=35302&atid=414613> 1690406; fixed with change 9028.