[Mondrian] Mondrian OLAP connection problem

Julian Hyde julianhyde at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 16:31:59 EST 2006

You can qualify a table with a schema name:

< <file:///e:/open/mondrian/doc/schema.html#XML_Table> Table
schema="foodmart" name="sales_fact_1997"/>

Also, I know that Oracle supports synonyms which cross schemas. So you can
log into schema A, and if you need to reference a table in schema B, create
a synonym in schema A referencing that table. Other databases have similar
features.

Julian

  _____